Video production is linked to marketing. This is because just like marketing, it targets a specific audience. Video production is one of the platforms used by different businesses or companies as part of their marketing strategies. As we all know, marketing industry plays part and parcel of sales. Video production is linked to marketing in various ways. Here are some ways in which they are linked:
- Targeted audience-Video production is linked to marketing in that it reaches a targeted audience. Before any form of production is made, the targeted audience is first identified. This is similar to marketing in that it must have a targeted audience in which it wants to reach out to.
- Research-Video production is tied to marketing in that a production agency has to do a marketing research on how to come up with effective videos. Similarly, businesses need to research on the most suitable strategies suitable for their businesses.
- Advertising-There are some videos which are used to advertise or market a certain product or service on behalf of a company or business. As we all know, marketing is used to promote sales of certain products and services.
Here’s an example of a well-curated and effective video:
Based on the above statements, it is evident that video production is linked to marketing. Here are some marketing tips which a come from video production in Charlotte, North Carolina can use to build their audience:
- Market research-It is important to understand the strength and weaknesses of the market. This helps video production companies to come up with effective strategies that will help develop video production that will stand out from the rest.
- Show casing your value-In order for a video to stand out from the rest, there are certain factors that need to be considered. For a video to effectively market a product or service, they need to be unique. This is in terms of design and quality. Quality videos are not only advantageous to the client, but also helps build the reputation of a brand.
- Networking-Networking plays a great role when it comes to production of successful video production. A video production company needs to apply various strategies and techniques to help build the reputation of a brand. Networking helps the targeted audience curious to see videos designed or edited by a certain video production agency.
- Production of quality work-It has been proven that both clients and consumers want to transact with companies that produce quality work. This will attract the targeted audience to check out various marketing videos about a certain product or service. If a video production company produces shady videos, both clients and the targeted audience will lose interest in your marketing strategies or services.
- Requesting referrals-If a production company wants to effectively reach out to the targeted audience, it is important to establish a good relationship with your audience. This will help them market their services to other potential clients and the targeted audience in general.
There are many ways tips which a person can use to find a perfect video production company to effectively market their products and services. A client is advisable to go for a company that has been in the industry for a very long time. Here is an example of a company that has experience and works each facet of marketing that we described above: https://www.safehousestudios.com/film-video-production-charlotte-north-carolina/
Being overweight can create some health and professional problems for people of all ages. People who are overweight are more likely to be vulnerable to chronic illnesses. Though exercise and diet control has been the recommended way to lose weight, not everyone will lose weight quickly and permanently using these methods. They may have to use surgical methods like bariatric surgery and will often use the internet to find someone, for example, to do bariatric surgery houston in their vicinity who can provide the necessary help. Hence, marketing for bariatric surgeons will help professional surgeons reach the patients who wish to hire their services.
When searching for a suitable doctor, most patients will rely on their friends and relatives to find a suitable surgeon especially if their family doctor cannot recommend a bariatric surgeon. However, not many people have used the services of a highly specialized bariatric surgeon, so they will check offline and online sources for information about a reliable surgeon. For example, if a patient is searching for “bariatric surgery austin” they *can* find a surgeon that may be very good, but if people are not aware of the services offered, his experience and skills, that surgeon will not get patients.. Hence like every professional, it is advisable to spend some time and money on marketing and public releases.
Like highly skilled professionals, the surgeon should hire the services of agencies specialized in marketing for bariatric surgeons as they will save the effort of explaining the intricacies of the complicated surgical procedure, advantages of losing weight using the method. The agency could use offline marketing methods like newspaper, magazine advertising, flyers or online marketing techniques like blog advertising, banner advertising on select websites, search engine optimization, social media marketing on Facebook, Twitter and other social media websites. The payment for marketing can be monthly or can be a one-time payment depending on the effectiveness of the marketing method that was used.
For example, MeetBariatricSurgeons.com does marketing for surgeons in the Texas area. MBS understands that there is a huge need to connect doctors with patients that need to be taken care of. A quick search for “weight loss surgery dallas” will yield a surgeon through an organic listing that is highly qualified. The best part about it, MBS does not necessarily rely on organic, nor paid traffic, but a variety of media channels in which they can connect with an audience.
Surgeons looking for proper marketing should look for advertising channels that have a vested interest in getting the practitioner’s name out in the market place, and also to get more patients.…
Hey there this is Anna and today I will be talking about Hypnotic Video Sales Secrets.
There are a few things I want to outline here; about what I will specifically talk:
- Specific selling formula for hypnotic selling
- Avatar acquisition for rapid rapport
- Strategies for instant attention getting
Today’s topic will be ALL about the specific selling formula we use to captivate our audience’s attention, so they not only listen to us, but LOVE us because we mix in a swag bag that’s literally designed to help them achieve results in their business…
… And because we are such generous givers people are also willing to compensate us in the form of lead acquisition, social sharing, buying our products/services, and lifetime friendship – which is super important to us!
Let’s cover the video selling formula shall we?
Tactic Numero Uno
What you want to do is go ahead and BREAK state.
By capturing your audience’s attention, you will have a
few precious minutes to inform them, educate them,
enhance their lives, and sell them on what it is you want
to give them.
There are many ways to break state.
Here are a few:
- Begin with a story
- Begin with a massive amount of sensory based descriptions
- Do something ‘weird’ or out of the ordinary
- Begin with loud music based off of your unique style and tastes
- Think outside the box
Alright, so I listed quite a bit above, and truthfully, they all have their unique benefits and weaknesses – I could dedicate an entire 1,000 word post about each one, and I fully intend to do so on this blog at a later date.
What I want to do right now though is give you a few brief examples so you can get a general idea of how to apply this information.
If you’re starting with a story: Ensure that it has dramatic coloring to it, in other words, take careful time to be dramatic with it.
For example: “I remember lying down in my closet… Tears were rolling down my eyes… Broke, frustrated, alone, and not a clue left to do… I’ve invested my last dollar into marketing with yet another failed attempt at making a dollar online…”
That’s more than enough, and it relates well with people that I will outline why in a subsequent tactic.
If you’re using massive sensory based descriptions: Be very meticulous about including visual cues, auditory sensations, and feeling based description.
For example: “I could feel the cold sweat rolling down on my cheeks while the sun was beaming on my body and it’s warmth covered my entire being… My toes were sinking into the hot sand, and I could see the beautiful blue waves with their little white hands crashing by in the near distance… Seagulls are cawing in the air – I felt FREE.”
This is also a brilliant example of future pacing.
I’ll leave it to your imagination to conclude how to do the rest, but I wanted to include these two topics because applying them into your videos become a powerful tool in which to attract attention on a mass scale.
Tactic Numero Dos
Build rapport immediately.
There’s a proven and scientific way to create rapport with all audiences, and it works every time.
In the “Make Money Online” niche, its super simple, as all that’s being done is relating with each other in terms of income achieved.
Let me explain.
People have all experienced some level of success in their lives, so for example let’s say that you start off like this:
“I remember being so broke I couldn’t even afford to buy my wife the kind of food she needed as she was so allergic to just about everything else… It was miserable, but because I applied a few strategies I was able to get to the point where I was making money and breaking through, but I was STUCK working 15 hours a day – I was trapped in my business… Through some careful application of specific outsourcing strategies though I was able to eliminate effectively ALL of the boring stuff I didn’t want to do and now work 4 hours per WEEK and average $7,500 weekly – life is GOOD.”
Read that paragraph again.
Here’s what it effectively does: This ‘story’ relates with people who were broke, it relates to middle-class people, it relates to people having massive success, but no life, and it relates to rich people that have an outstanding life.
Rapport can be built in MANY ways across various niches. You just have to figure out what works in your niche the best, and what people’s problems and concerns are.
Tactic Numero Tres
This next step consists of giving VALUE.
What is value?
Value is solving other people’s problems.
What’s the secret?
Leave an open loop, so the value is not fully explained, and people have to take an option of your choice.
That can be subscribing to your newsletter, buying a product, sharing your content, etc.
So… It’s kind of like what I’m doing in this post (and in this series)… I’m giving you a taste of what you can do, but in the end I want you to subscribe to my content so you can take advantage of ALL of my secrets…
^ That in itself was an example of an open loop leading you to my next step.
The point here being that you DO help people in some way, but you don’t give the FULL value right there… You lead to the next step.
Tactic Numero Cuatro
You give them a CLEAR call to action.
You tell them exactly what to do in three steps.
It’s proven by various marketers that if you tell people what to do in three steps then they are most likely to follow through.
For example: Make sure to click the link below, enter your information on the next page, and watch the video that follows.
Three steps and you’re letting your audience know what it is that you’re doing.
Obviously, there is more to it than just that, but if you follow this brief outline, you are virtually guaranteed a higher retention rate on your videos, and more results. If you want more insights on how to do this correctly you can visit the link.
Test it for yourself.
As a matter of fact, a video that does all of this beautifully is here:
With that being said, have you found this post useful?
Stay tuned the next posting in this series.…